Involved in broadcasting or want to be? Into Canadian politics and public affairs? Then we’d like to hear from you. CPAC offers challenging careers in a unique national public affairs broadcasting environment. Our broadcast center at the World Exchange Plaza in downtown Ottawa is a state-of-the-art facility just two blocks from the corridors of power — while Ottawa itself offers a quality of life that many feel is unparalleled.
CPAC is committed to the principle of employment equity. While remaining sensitive to the issue of fair and equitable treatment for all, we will seek to establish a workplace representative of the people we serve by implementing employment equity policies and procedures with respect to Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and women (i.e. “the designated groups”).
POSITION: Accounting Assistant (1 Position – Part Time)
STATUS: Part Time
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: January 26, 2018
CPAC has an immediate opening for a part-time (12-20 hours per week) Accounting Assistant. The ideal candidate will be a bilingual, self-motivated, organized individual who meets the following qualifications:
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- All accounts receivable functions, including processing the monthly billing, tracking and reporting on outstanding invoices as well ensuring that deposits are recorded correctly.
- Assisting in data entry for accounts payable.
- Maintain accounting filing system.
- ill in for receptionist on daily breaks and occasional absences.
- Provide assistance with general administrative tasks.
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED):
- Bilingualism (French and English) required.
- Accounts receivable or bookkeeping experience preferred.
- Familiarity with computer applications, including Sage Accpac, Microsoft office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work to exacting standards with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong administrative skills.
Director of Human Resources
1750-45 O’Connor Street
Ottawa, Ontario K1P 1A4
EMAIL : email@example.com
CPAC is an equal opportunity employer.