THE CANADIAN PRESS/Codie McLachlan
Former MP for Glengarry–Prescott–Russell, Ont. from 2006 to 2015.
Former parliamentary secretary for official languages, agriculture, and veterans affairs.
Former lieutenant-colonel in the Canadian Forces.
- Move to ban on gender-selective abortion, but with a free vote
- Campaign themes of democracy, family, security
- Opposed to federal carbon pricing
- Increase face-to-face interviews with refugee claimants
- Term limits for Supreme Court justices, with parliamentary confirmation
- Wants to apply the Safe Third Country Agreement across the entire Canada-U.S. border