June 15, 2017
Also on the order paper: Bill C-51, which updates various sections of the Criminal Code, debated for the first time.
Bill C-311 is debated at third reading.
- MPs on the procedure committee question Government House Leader Bardish Chagger on proposed changes to the House of Commons Standing Orders. LIVE ONLINE 11am ET/ 8am PT
- The indigenous affairs committee considers amendments to Bill S-3.
- Civil liberties groups testify at the ethics committee, which is studying privacy issues at border crossings, airports, and in the United States.
- Treasury Board President Scott Brison discusses estimates at the Senate finance committee. LIVE ONLINE 8:30am ET / 5:30am PT
- Marc-André Blanchard, Canada’s ambassador to the United Nations, appears at the Senate foreign affairs committee. LIVE ONLINE 11:30am ET / 8:30am PT