UPDATED June 5, 2018 7:54amET
Several bills are on today’s Order Paper as the House of Commons continues evening sittings until the summer break.
Bills C-69 (environmental assessment), C-74 (budget implementation), and C-75 (justice reform) are expected for debate.
MPs also vote on yesterday’s NDP motion on Indigenous consent and resource projects.
On the committee front:
- Finance Minister Bill Morneau answers questions on the budget implementation bill (C-74) at the Senate finance committee. LIVE ONLINE at 9am ET / 6am PT
- Environment Minister Catherine McKenna faces questions on estimates at the Commons environment committee. LIVE ONLINE at 11am ET / 8am PT
- International Trade Minister François-Philippe Champagne visits the trade committee for questions on his department’s spending and plans for this fiscal year. LIVE ONLINE at 8:45am ET / 5:45am PT
- Fisheries and Oceans Minister Dominic LeBlanc is at the fisheries committee, also as part of the estimates process. LIVE ONLINE at 8:45am ET / 5:45am PT
- And Justice Minister Jody Wilson-Raybould does the same at the justice committee. LIVE ONLINE at 3:30pm ET / 12:30pm PT
- Auditor General Michael Ferguson goes before the public accounts committee, following his recent report on consular services for Canadians abroad. LIVE ONLINE at 3:30pm ET / 12:30pm PT
- The public safety committee considers amendments to the government’s firearms bill (C-71).