May 3, 2017 6amET
The budget implementation bill (C-44) is on the order paper.
MPs have several votes, including a concurrence motion on Bill C-226 and a private member’s bill from Conservative MP Brad Trost on CBC privatization.
Bill C-305 is considered at report stage.
The parties hold their weekly caucus meetings on Parliament Hill this morning.
- National Revenue Minister Diane Lebouthillier answers question on the Canada Revenue Agency’s main estimates at the Commons finance committee. LIVE ONLINE 3:30pm ET / 12:30pm PT
- Auditor General Michael Ferguson discusses military recruitment and retention at the public accounts committee. LIVE ONLINE 3:30pm ET / 12:30pm PT
- The immigration committee examines the results of a 2011 pilot project to help LGBTQ refugees fleeing persecution because of their sexual orientation.
- Auditor General Michael Ferguson also appears at the Senate human rights committee, to discuss prisoner rights and the correctional system. LIVE ONLINE 11:30am ET / 8:30am PT
- Jean-Denis Fréchette, the parliamentary budget officer, is at the Senate transport committee on the issue of federal infrastructure funding. LIVE ONLINE 6:45pm ET / 3:45pm PT