- Use of Content All materials displayed or otherwise accessible through the website, including, without limitation, audio-video feeds, video clips, audio clips, text, photographs, images, illustrations, computer software and code, trade-marks, trade names and logos, and the website itself as a compilation (collectively, the “Content”) is protected under Canadian and foreign copyright or other laws, and is owned by CPAC, its licensors or others who may or may not be accredited as the provider of the Content. You are granted by CPAC a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use and display the Content on your computer or other electronic access device for your own personal and non-commercial use only, provided that: (i) you do not modify the Content; (ii) you maintain all copyright and other proprietary notices; and (iii) you abide by all additional copyright notices, information and restrictions on or contained in any of the Content. Any other use of the website or the Content is not permitted without CPAC’s prior written consent. You agree not to reproduce, make derivative works of, retransmit, distribute, sell, publish, communicate, broadcast or otherwise make available, or authorize others to do so, the website or any of the Content, including without limitation, by caching, framing or similar means without CPAC’s prior written consent. Linking to the website is permitted, provided that: (i) you advise us in writing of any such link; and (ii) CPAC reserves the right to prohibit linking to or from any other website in CPAC’s sole discretion. Linking to the website which does not link to the functionality of the website in its entirety or which results in any form of framing or other use of the website or of any of the Content in association with any material not previously approved by CPAC is expressly prohibited.
- Trademarks CPAC, the CPAC logo, designs and catch phrases on the website are official marks or trade-marks of CPAC. Other names, words, titles, phrases, logos, designs, graphics, icons and trade-marks displayed on the website may constitute registered or unregistered trade-marks of third parties. While certain trade-marks of third parties may be used by CPAC, the display of third-party trade-marks on the website should not be taken to imply any relationship or licence between CPAC and the owner of such trade-mark or to imply that CPAC endorses the wares, services or business of the owner of such trade-mark. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting you any licence or right to use any trade-mark, logo, design or catch phrase of CPAC or any third party, without the written permission of CPAC or the respective owner of any third-party trade-mark.
- Links Links on the website may lead to third-party sites. CPAC provides these links only as a convenience and not as an endorsement by CPAC. Any such links are used at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses and other destructive elements. CPAC is not responsible, and you agree that CPAC will not be liable for, the content of, or any other material on or accessed through any such linked sites or any other web page which is not part of the website.
- Limitation of Liability YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL CPAC, OR ITS LICENSORS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, AND ANY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, SAVINGS, GOODWILL OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER CPAC HAD BEEN ADVISED OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) THE USE, INABILITY TO USE OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, OR (II) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CORRUPTED CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS ACCESSED BY MEANS OF THE WEBSITE.
- Submissions CPAC does not solicit ideas or suggestions for use in connection with the website or otherwise for use by CPAC. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY DISCLOSURE OF ANY IDEA AND/OR SUGGESTION OR RELATED MATERIAL BY YOU TO CPAC BE SUBJECT TO ANY OBLIGATION OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR EXPECTATION OF COMPENSATION. BY SUBMITTING ANY IDEA AND/OR SUGGESTION TO CPAC OR ANY RELATED MATERIAL, YOU ARE WAIVING ANY AND ALL RIGHTS THAT YOU MAY HAVE IN THE IDEA AND/OR SUGGESTION OR ANY RELATED MATERIAL AND ARE REPRESENTING AND WARRANTING TO CPAC THAT THE IDEA AND/OR SUGGESTION OR ANY RELATED MATERIAL ARE WHOLLY ORIGINAL WITH YOU, THAT NO ONE ELSE HAS ANY RIGHTS IN THE IDEA AND/OR SUGGESTION OR ANY RELATED MATERIAL AND THAT CPAC IS FREE TO IMPLEMENT THE IDEA AND/OR SUGGESTION AND TO USE THE RELATED MATERIAL IF IT SO DESIRES, AS PROVIDED OR AS MODIFIED BY CPAC, WITHOUT OBTAINING PERMISSION OR LICENCE FROM ANY THIRD PARTY.
- Images Some images included on this site are Licensed Third Party Materials and are copyright protected.The downloading of any such material for other than personal use, including its reproduction, retransmission or republication of any kind is strictly prohibited.